Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Caroline and Mommy Go Swimming!

I was able to go to swim lessons with Caroline this evening. And it was absolutely adorable! Caroline was a bit tired tonight, so I don't think she was as enthralled as she was last week, but she did really well. Oh, and I have to add, she was wearing a Huggies Little Swimmers disposable diaper and I picked her up and she peed all over me. That being said, I think we'll stick with the trusty P&G Pampers Splashers! :) Below are some pictures from swim lessons and a few that I took while we were getting ready at home.



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne!

I found a link to your blog from another website and I just wanted to say how precious Caroline is! You have a beautiful family!

I have 9 month old boy/girl twins and have recently entered the blogging world myself. Where did you find your template / background? I just love it!!

:)
Jennifer