Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Caroline Is 8 Months Old!

Caroline will be 8 months old tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it. When they tell you it goes by fast, it really does! It's exciting and a bit sad at the same time. Watching Caroline change each and every day is incredibly facinating, but sometime I do miss the days when she would just curl up in my arms and sleep.

I knew our lives would change upon Caroline's arrival in June, but I was not exactly sure what to expect. And I can honestly say that all the changes that have occured have been more than a blessing. Caroline truly makes our family whole.

Below are pictures of Caroline from birth until now.

Caroline's Birthday! June 23, 2007 Caroline - 1 month old
Caroline - 2 months old
Caroline - 3 months old
Caroline - 4 months old
Caroline - 5 months old

Caroline - 6 months old

Caroline - 7 months old
Caroline - 8 months old



When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It is amazing how fast they grow-thank goodness for good cameras.
So, before I can vote on the carseat dilema, are you driving anywhere on the cruise and is it legal??

Jodi said...

I voted yes but wanted to delete, you will be a terrible mother if you don't.
Just think, when we were little, I don't think it was illegal to drive without one.
When we traveled in October, we took 3 carseats. We checked them with our luggage, at no charge, and picked them up again with our luggage. We rented one of those carts to haul them b/c it was just the 2 of us with the 3 kids, but we probably would have gotten one anyway.
What I am tring to say, it is not as much of a pain as you may think. And if you get there and don't use it, big deal. But if you get there and don't have it, you may be kicking yourself-remember the windy hill in Costa Rica- you never know what the road conditions are in different countries:)