Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Swim Lessons are a Success!

Matt and Caroline went to swim lessons tonight. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend this milestone. I was asked to work at Pottery Barn Kids tonight. I haven't worked in months, so I felt like I had to go.


Matt and Caroline met my friend Sandy, her husband, Nick and their 10 1/2 month old son, Nathan at the Blue Ash YMCA for tonight's festivities.


Apparently, they had a blast! Caroline and Matt (if you can picture this) played "Ring Around the Rosie," she kicked her little leggies and she even went under water 3 times. Matt said she did great going under the water. She never once cried. And she also went down the baby slide! How fun! I wish I could have been there! I think our little lady is going to be quite the swimmer.


Sandy sent me a picture of her, Nathan, Matt and Caroline in the pool. And of course I must share it with you all! Caroline is quite the peanut in her bathing suit.


I thought I would include a video that Sandy sent me as well! :)

No comments: