Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Night Out With The Finneytown Ladies!


Last night I met up with some of the ladies in my high school class. The ladies in our class were all pretty close and most of us still keep in touch on a pretty frequent basis. Due to the Thanksgiving Day festivities some of our out of town friends were in town, so we thought we'd have an evening of reminiscing! Eleven of the ladies were able to make it (and one very cute little lady, Pearl). It was lots of fun seeing you all last night. And for those who didn't make it, we missed you! We will certainly plan another night out again soon!



post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Our waitress clearly didn't know how to zoom in! I think I am hiding in there somewhere.
Great to see you this week and nice Christmas tree. Hopefully Caroline will keep it in tact for the season:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun! I'm sorry I missed it .. maybe you can do another one in December when I'm home!