Our family tends to not sit at home on the weekends. We would much rather be out doing something productive and fun, then sitting around the house. That being said, this past weekend we went on a few Blair family adventures. Saturday, we went to the Cincinnati Zoo to take advantage of the 70 degree weather we have been having! Caroline has entered the stage where she LOVES animals, which means she LOVES the zoo! I am pretty sure her favorite animal right now is a duck. She says "quack, quack" nonstop! We rode the train as well as rode on the merry-go-round. She a huge fan of both, but was deeply saddened when we exited the merry-go-round. She threw a temper tantrum! Kicking, screaming, crying! Yes, we've entered that stage. If she doesn't get her way, she throws a huge fit and sometimes throws herself on the ground! Hmmmm...wonder where this side of her comes from...? I would probably say...ME! :)
Here are a few pictures from the zoo!







On Sunday, we went to Parky's Farm with my brother. They have lots of animals, which you can pet. Plus they have a huge jungle gym, which Caroline loved! It's always funny to have my brother come out with us. He gets a good taste of what it's like to be a parent! His little niece definitely loves him to pieces! She can actually say his name, although it sounds more like "cott" instead of Scott. Scott, if you're reading this, which I know you secretly do, Miss Caroline sure does love her Uncle Cott! Here are a few pictures of our trip to Parky's Farm:










Here are a few pictures from the zoo!
On Sunday, we went to Parky's Farm with my brother. They have lots of animals, which you can pet. Plus they have a huge jungle gym, which Caroline loved! It's always funny to have my brother come out with us. He gets a good taste of what it's like to be a parent! His little niece definitely loves him to pieces! She can actually say his name, although it sounds more like "cott" instead of Scott. Scott, if you're reading this, which I know you secretly do, Miss Caroline sure does love her Uncle Cott! Here are a few pictures of our trip to Parky's Farm:





2 comments:
Great Fall pictures. I esp like the last one of Matt and Caroline. And I miss the train!!! One of our favorite parts of the zoo by far-not to mention a nice rest after walking or pushing a giant stroller:)
Leanne,
Parky's Farm is great, isn't it? I am taking the kids there today.
Also....
Yesterday we were driving to Ault Park when I saw a cute house on Marburg. Then I noticed that it was being sold by Kathie Smith. Then I put it all together. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!
Post a Comment