Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ainsley Christine Blair

I know, I know, I have been incredibly slack as a blogger! Working full-time and being a mommy to Miss Caroline as well as adding our beautiful daughter, Ainsley, to our family on April 19th has put blogging on the lower end of my "to do" list.

Alas, I will start blogging again, I PROMISE! Our computer has been missing it's power cord, so I am doing this post quickly from my parents house. The main purpose of this post is to update you all on the wonderful addition to our family, Ainsley Christine Blair. Ainsley was born on Monday, April 19th, 2010 at 3:25pm. She weighed 8 lb. 1.5 oz. and was 20 in. long. She looks exactly like Caroline when she was born, although I think she looks more like Matt than Caroline does. She's been a great baby thus far, although she had a bit of a rough start with eating. We quickly realized our little princess was allergic to milk. After chatting with the doctor about her consistently "frothy" green and bloody stools, we were informed that it was almost definitely a milk allergy. Needless to say, I have weened her from nursing and she is strictly on soy formula. She's doing MUCH, MUCH better!

Once our computer is fully functioning again, I will upload lots of pictures of our darling little girl!

Until then, enjoy these few pictures!











post signature

No comments: