Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's A GIRL!

We went last week for my 20 week ultrasound and found out the sex of baby Blair! Our newest addition will be another girl! She's currently very healthy and weighs a bit over 9 oz. Matt and I have always agreed on baby names immediately, so with baby #2, we already had the boy and girl name picked out before we knew the sex. Now that we know the sex, Baby Blair will be named Ainsley Christine Blair! Christine is Matt's mom's middle name and Ainsley is a name I have always liked, which I believe is pretty popular down South, which of course I LOVE!

We are so excited to welcome Ainsley into our family this April! Caroline is so excited to have a sister! She finally can pronounce her sister's name and it is hilarious! She talks to baby Ainsley (i.e. Mommy's belly) often and I am anxious to see the two of them become great friends and sisters!

Obviously, I've been slack with the blog and probably won't update as much as I used to, but to give ya'll a bit of an update, the Blair's are doing great! Caroline will be 2 and a half this month. I love this age, but it certainly comes with it's challenges! Caroline is incredibly strong-willed and it shows daily! She, like her mama, does not like much help and likes to prove she can do everything herself. Not sure that is a great quality that I've passed on, but at least it's allowing her to illustrate her independence! Currently she is taking gymnastics with her friend Ryan. I definitely need to take some pictures of gymnastics (or ginnastics as she calls it). She LOVES it! As most of you may know, I was a gymnast growing up and loved the sport! I am so happy to introduce it to Caroline, hopefully, she will like it as much as I did!

Last week we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family and Matt surprised me (and Caroline) with a trip to Chicago for my impending 30th birthday. We met up with a friend of mine and her husband and two children. We toured the city, ate great food and took the kids to lots of great stores. My favorite was the American Girl Store, which I think was Caroline's favorite as well! She brought her Bitty Baby with her and enjoyed putting her baby in all the fun Bitty Baby accessories. She was obsessed with the Bitty Baby bouncy seat, so we secretly bought it for her and will be giving it to her for Christmas!

Here are a few pictures from the past few months.



























post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love all of the poses in the pumpkin outfit and I love the name! Caroline sounds like she is getting lots of practice for the new baby!

Emmy said...

Another girl, congrats! Exciting news. Yes please post some gym pics!!! Hope we have a girl one day so I too can enroll her in gymnastics!