Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big News!

So, I know, it's been nearly two months since my last post, but I have to say, we've had a lot going on and blogging has continued to be postponed! That is...until today, when I finally made the decision to update our blog with our very exciting news! Not only is my walk THIS SATURDAY, but Miss Caroline is going to be a BIG SISTER! Baby Blair is due to arrive sometime during the middle of April! We're very excited!

So far, all has been going well! I have felt a little sick here and there, but nothing like when I was pregnant with Caroline. As a result, I am convinced it's a boy (and so is Caroline...she calls the baby her "baby brother" all day long)! This time around, I have actually lost almost 5 pounds...and don't think that is concerning, it was totally necessary (let's just say I didn't lose all the baby weight from Caroline) and uncontrollable.... I was ridiculously sick with the stomach bug last week and food has truly not been my friend since... Maybe I won't gain nearly 60 pounds this time, like I did with Caroline...actually, my goal is to gain no more than 30! I'm taking a more proactive role this time around and not shoving every single piece of food in my mouth!

Once the walk is over (after Saturday), I definitely plan to update the blog on a more regular basis. I do have lots of pictures that I need to share! My purpose of the blog was to keep an active journal of my life with kids...I certainly need to be a little more disciplined with it! After the walk, I promise... Until then....

post signature

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Awesome congrats! I was not sure if you were up for being preggers again. I recall it not being one of your favorite things,LOL. Every pregnancy is total different so hope this one treats you better! :). Be careful, my sister thought her second one was going to be a boy because her pregnancy was so different but it was another girl. However I heard kids have an uncanny way of knowing the sex of a baby so perhaps Caroline is right! Cool I really hope you get a little dude! Either way how exciting!

Jodi said...

I'm so happy for you guys too Leanne:) You are such a great mom to Caroline and so laid back-you are going to do great with 2. And as for blogging-I came to the conclusion that just posting pictures was easier than writing and pictures and it keeps me more up to date-not that I am up to date, but more than pictures and commentary:)
Thanks too for all of the Dr. info, I'm so glad to have as many resources as possible for Mara!

Rebecca said...

Congrats Leanne! That is so exciting :) I look forward to more update. I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

The Riggs Family said...

I hope the walk went well and that you're feeling better...weren't you sick during last year's walk too?

When you do have time to write again, feel free to play along with the Honest Scrap Award game...details on my latest blog post.

The Martin Family said...

That's so exciting Leanne! Congrats! Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!