So, yes, let's just say I forgot about the blog for the last month! And will probably forget about it for a bit longer as well... Working full-time and then some...and being a wife and mommy is taking precident over the "Blair Life."
As most of you know I am in charge of the American Diabetes Association Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes here in Cincinnati and it will take place on October 17th at Lunken Airport. This being said, it has consumed me completely and the last thing I feel like doing when I get home from work is sitting on the computer blogging...
As most of you know I am in charge of the American Diabetes Association Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes here in Cincinnati and it will take place on October 17th at Lunken Airport. This being said, it has consumed me completely and the last thing I feel like doing when I get home from work is sitting on the computer blogging...
The sad part is, I have LOTS to blog about, just absolutely NO time! So, I will leave you with a picture of our little peanut, who has turned into a little girl. Also, if you want to sign up for our upcoming walk and raise much needed funds to fight diabetes, please go to http://main.diabetes.org/stepoutcincinnati.
I promise I will post more once I find more time...! :)
I promise I will post more once I find more time...! :)





1 comment:
Crap sorry for the inconvenience I did not realize changing my URL would mess things up. If you are still interested in updates our new blog address is www.stahlworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment