Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

One Week From Today...

Not only is this my 200th post, but it is also the last Friday night that we will be living in our house in Hyde Park! We move NEXT FRIDAY! Moving is certainly going to be bittersweet. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our little yuppie land of Hyde Park and will miss it tremendously, but it's time for us to think of our little peanut and move to an area (that is more affordable), where she can have more space to play! Our little bungalow wasn't cutting it anymore, but we will miss it!

Moving to Symmes Township (Loveland) will be a great change for us. As I believe I mentioned, we vowed to never moved to the "suburbs," but it seems that that is where we're headed! Our new area does have a sense of quaintness, which is a must for me. We will have to become avid cyclists due to the fact that we will be living 5 minutes from the Loveland Bike Trail. Additionally, I keep telling Matt I would like a canoe or kayak as well since we'll also be living 5 minutes from the Little Miami River. It is certainly a beautiful area. Lots of trees and lots of hills.

I will probably be on a blog hiatus this week and probably next week due to packing, organizing, moving and getting settled. Hopefully we will get settled rather quickly, as I have a bit of a problem when there is chaos and disorganization in my life and poor Matt usually has to experience my crazy antics firsthand until the chaos goes away!

I will leave you all with a picture of Caroline and her friends, Jenna and Morgan. We had dinner with their families tonight. Caroline LOVES these two little girls and had a such a wonderful time following them around!




post signature

No comments: