Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love The Word PENDING!

As most of you know, we have had our house on the market for quite some time. We were not desperate (well, maybe I was a bit), so we slowly lowered the price and on Monday we FINALLY got an OFFER (actually TWO offers)! We accepted the better offer! The inspection of our house takes place on Thursday, so hopefully all goes well and we will close on April 15th!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! I love our first house, but we have certainly outgrown our 2 bedroom/1 bathroom Hyde Park bungalow and are ready to move on! We will miss our yuppie little area, but have to think of more than just ourselves now and we want to find a place that is better suited for our growing family!

We have been looking FOREVER for a home and I am pretty certain we have found one (details to come if all goes as planned) in an area that is perfect for our family! We plan to write an offer on a home tomorrow and hope and pray that they will accept! I don't want to be too forthcoming with details until I know we have exciting news to report... So...STAY TUNED!

Ahhh...the word PENDING...such a fantastic word!

post signature

3 comments:

Ally said...

growing family??? Is there more news to share?

The Martin Family said...

That's awesome Leanne! Working in the real estate market, I do know how exciting the work "pending" can be. Congrats!

Emmy said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you all! Can't wait to hear more of the details!!! :)