I know, it's been awhile since I've posted. Life has caught the best of me and blogging has been put aside for a bit. With the move, getting settled, being a wife, mom and working (A LOT), I have been a bit busy... But, I'm Back! For today, anyway!
Matt left for yet another week long work trip, so it's just Caroline, Nate Doggy and me for the next few days! Not to worry, we have lots of things planned this week in addition to Caroline going to school and me going to work all week! It's ALMOST Caroline's SECOND birthday...June 23rd...so we have planning to do for her upcoming birthday parties next weekend!
It's amazing how quickly another year has sneaked on by... My little baby has turned into a little girl over night! She's chatting up a storm more and more each day and is getting closer and closer to using the big girl potty. She's so full of energy and excitement and takes in absolutely everything! Little Caroline is such a gift in our lives. I praise God everyday for allowing us to watch over and take care of His child. The gift of being a parent has been more rewarding than anything I could have ever imagined. I look forward to continue watching my little girl grow into the person God wants her to be! We love you Caroline Kathleen Blair!
I will leave you all with a few recent pictures of our little princess and I promise to start posting a little more often!




Caroline is wearing her very first pair of big girl undies. Too bad about 5 minutes after this picture she pee pee'd right through them and on to my carpet! :) Cute, regardless!
Matt left for yet another week long work trip, so it's just Caroline, Nate Doggy and me for the next few days! Not to worry, we have lots of things planned this week in addition to Caroline going to school and me going to work all week! It's ALMOST Caroline's SECOND birthday...June 23rd...so we have planning to do for her upcoming birthday parties next weekend!
It's amazing how quickly another year has sneaked on by... My little baby has turned into a little girl over night! She's chatting up a storm more and more each day and is getting closer and closer to using the big girl potty. She's so full of energy and excitement and takes in absolutely everything! Little Caroline is such a gift in our lives. I praise God everyday for allowing us to watch over and take care of His child. The gift of being a parent has been more rewarding than anything I could have ever imagined. I look forward to continue watching my little girl grow into the person God wants her to be! We love you Caroline Kathleen Blair!
I will leave you all with a few recent pictures of our little princess and I promise to start posting a little more often!





1 comment:
Matt looks like he is loving the toileting process:)I love your bathroom by the way.
I can't believe she is going to be 2!! How time flies. ANd she loves her baby, how cute is that.
Post a Comment