I was able to leave work around 1:30pm today as a result of our office getting new computers. I surprised my little princess during her nap time at school today. I felt a little bad waking her up from her deep sleep, but it's not everyday that I get to spend a few extra hours during a work day with Caroline, so it was necessary!
We ended up going home and Caroline put her bathing suit on (or I put it on for her...she's really not dressing herself yet...perhaps someday) and she got in her new little pool courtesy of her Nana and Papa. We spent at least 2 hours outside playing!
We ended up going home and Caroline put her bathing suit on (or I put it on for her...she's really not dressing herself yet...perhaps someday) and she got in her new little pool courtesy of her Nana and Papa. We spent at least 2 hours outside playing!
Caroline LOVES her pool and I love watching her have so much fun! It's times like today that I do miss staying home with Caroline. I was certainly blessed to stay home with her for her first 14 months! I love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything, but having more time with Caroline in addition to the weekends would be a huge blessing!





2 comments:
I love the summer!
Great pool Caroline! How long did it take your mom to blow that thing up?
Leanne, I'm glad you got some extra time with Caroline today. I'm sure she didn't mind a bit missing her nap to get to come home and swim with her mama
Post a Comment