Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

6 Years!

It has been 6 years since I last made a blog update! Time flies! I was so resistant to revisiting this blog because I thought it would make me sad about the time that has flown by and I have failed to record in the form of a blog. That said, perhaps I was actually just LIVING and not feeling the need to stress and record every single minute of life.

I do want to say that I have 2 beautiful children.  They thrive, care, and LOVE life!  They keep us busy and make me so grateful to God for giving me the beautiful opportunity to be their MOM.

This is all for now, but hopefully I'll continue to write sooner than later....



No comments: